WHAT IS ISO?
ISO is an independent non-governmental international organization composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a framework for keeping an organization’s information safe. It contains a set of policies, procedures and controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and intergrity of information.
ISMS also control to treat common risks related to people, resources, assets, and processes through risk assessment.
ISMS Major Areas under Security Domains
- Information Security Policies
- Organization of Information Security
- Human Resource Security
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Operations Security
- Communications Security
- System Acquisition, development and maintenance
- Supplier Relationships
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Security Aspects of Business Continuity Management